Zilmet Hydro-Plus Pressure Tanks
Zilmet expansion vessels: the most reliable solution for all your needs.
Zilmet manufactures all of their own diaphragms, each carefully designed for the specific sized pressure tank to both extend the tank life and maximize drawdown. All diaphragms are manufactured with pure butyl and are all NSF61 Certified.
With our larger tank circumference and our industry leading thick diaphragms, Zilmet’s pressure tank diaphragms have an exceptionally long life.
Zilmet’s proprietary design for the underside of the diaphragm (TUV PSB approval according to SS375) forces water and sediment through the proprietary channels and grooves and up and out through the connector for a complete water exchange.
Advantages of Hydro Plus Pressure Tanks using Zilmet Diaphragms:
– 150 PSI max working pressure
– Low profile design with full diaphragm prevents excess wear and thus longer life
– All diaphragms made by Zilmet specifically for each tank’s dimensions
– The Zilmet side connection advantages: Easier and quicker installation, less expensive installation, less vulnerable to corrosion at the connector
– Powder coated finish for a longer lasting, more durable finish
– Stainless steel connector (meets Singapore PUB requirement)