ZILMET ULTRA-PRO PRESSURE TANKS FOR POTABLE WATER
ZILMET ULTRA-PRO pressure tanks are the best choice for irrigation pumps, centrifugal pumps, submersible pumps and for booster sets.
The actual capacity of a bladder tank is bigger than the capacity of common storage tanks: the same performance can be obtained with a smaller volume, still granting minimum pump’s starts and thus saving energy. The wide range of different capacities, the availability of vertical and horizontal models, together with the possible choice between galvanized steel and stainless steel flanges ensure that the ULTRA-PRO pressure tanks meet any end-user’s requirements. Our pressure tanks undergo a 100% factory testing procedure and are certified according to the PED 97/23/EC.
The food-grade bladder (TUV PSB approval according to SS375), which is suitable for alimentary purpose, is fixed by both its ends thus avoiding any possible rubs against the inner tank’s surface. ULTRA-PRO pressure tanks may ensure unlimited service as their bladder is easily replaceable.
– MIG-welded carbon steel body with no interior rough spots or sharp edges
– Replaceable bladder suitable for use with potable water
– External painting with long-lasting epoxy powder
– Mild steel or stainless steel flanges for use with aggressive water
– Capacity range from 24 to 2000 liters
– Vertical and horizontal models, with support for pump